ISFA COMPETITIONS – SEASON 2020-21
BOODLES ISFA CUP / ISFA U15 CUP / ISFA U13 CUP
INFORMATION FOR SCHOOLS
Due to the current health crisis, schools are asked to note the following:
- The normal deadline for entry into the above tournaments has been extended from 1st May to 1st June. Schools intending to participate in the above tournaments should enter and pay their entry fee, by no later than 1st June.
- At present it is intended to begin these tournaments by playing the First Round in September with the existing, already advertised play-by dates; however, if it is not possible to play in September, the option to delay the start of the start of the tournament remains. The intention would be to continue to use the existing play-by dates but to push the tournament back.
- At present it is intended to make the Draw for the opening round(s) in early June but this may be delayed if there remains uncertainty at that point
- Schools uncertain as to their participation are asked to enter by 1st June. In the event that circumstances change, schools may withdraw prior to the Draw and receive a refund of their entry fee. However, once the Draw is made, schools that have entered will be expected to fulfil their commitments and honour fixtures as usual.
- Due to the current exceptional circumstances, ISFA reserves the right to adjust the rules of the tournament for this season (eg in relation to both seeding and regionalisation) if it sees fit in order to ensure the tournaments can be completed smoothly.
One IMPORTANT FINAL REMINDER: Even if you have submitted entry forms, you entry is not confirmed until your Accounts department has paid the membership fee and tournament entry fee. Sorry – but a large number of schools simply fail to pay and there is a limit to how much chasing for money that ISFA is able to undertake.